Our Women's Bible Study exists to bring glory to God by knowing him better through studying the Scriptures together. We believe "all Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man [and woman] of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work" (2 Tim 3:16-17).
When & Where:
Available timings: 9:30am and 7:00pm
Please email Lina (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
- Inductive Bible Studies for Women by Keri Folmar
- Seeing Jesus in the Old Testament Series by Nancy Guthrie
- The Good Portion: Scripture by Keri Folmar
- Living Word Bible Studies by Kathleen Nielson
- No Other Gospel by Monica Paterson
- The Good Portion: God by Rebecca Stark