Our Women's Bible Study exists to bring glory to God by knowing him better through studying the Scriptures together. We believe "all Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man [and woman] of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work" (2 Tim 3:16-17).
When & Where:
For the next six weeks, starting on January 11, we will go through "Promises Kept" by Courtney Reissig, which traces the purposes of God's covenants and how they inform and transform the way we live. You can also join the evening study at 7pm in JLT. Books are available in the Bible Society.
Available timings: Thursdays, 9:30am (Jebel Ali, with childcare) and 7:00pm (JLT)
Please email the Church Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
- Inductive Bible Studies for Women by Keri Folmar
- Seeing Jesus in the Old Testament Series by Nancy Guthrie
- The Good Portion: Scripture by Keri Folmar
- Living Word Bible Studies by Kathleen Nielson
- No Other Gospel by Monica Paterson
- The Good Portion: God by Rebecca Stark