Our Women's Bible Study exists to bring glory to God by knowing him better through studying the Scriptures together. We believe "all Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man [and woman] of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work" (2 Tim 3:16-17).
When & Where:
We are taking a break for the winter holiday and will resume on January 12, 2023. We will begin our inductive Bible study through the book of Habakkuk. The books are available at the Bible Society.
Available timings: Thursdays, 9:30am (Jebel Ali) and 7:00pm (JLT)
Please email Lina (email@example.com) for more information.
- Inductive Bible Studies for Women by Keri Folmar
- Seeing Jesus in the Old Testament Series by Nancy Guthrie
- The Good Portion: Scripture by Keri Folmar
- Living Word Bible Studies by Kathleen Nielson
- No Other Gospel by Monica Paterson
- The Good Portion: God by Rebecca Stark